Friday, November 9, 2012

Got a minute? Can you spare a kind word for A Canadian in Abu Dhabi?

So typical of a journalist used to working on deadline, the nice people at Expat Blog Awards 2012 told me A MONTH ago that my blog had been nominated. They also gave me a nice badge, which you can see has been prominently placed on the panel to the right.

I remembered this today of course and I see that the deadline for readers to leave nice comments about what they like about the blog is SUNDAY at midnight. So, if you feel like it, don't be like me and delay. Go here now (and by now I mean before the end of November 11) and give me a virtual thumbs up.

If you feel like it. That would be nice. Thank you very much in advance.


No comments:

How to be a happy expat

Because a cloud wall makes you want to take a selfie.  After 10 years living in the UAE, some of that time happy, some miserable and ...